We are constantly improving and advancing in our theoretical research, product development, value proposition, market research, etc. Since this requires a lot of work, we are always looking for people that want to join us in our journey to a better future. Are you interested in working for us or are you looking for an internship, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Business Developer
Would you like to be part of the team that is redefining plastic recycling and accelerating the shift to a circular economy? Veridis Instruments is developing a novel technology that dramatically improves the quality control process of recycled plastics. This enables the re-use of plastic in high-end applications, increasing the commercial value of plastic and thus increasing the profitability of recycling companies.
Veridis Instruments has an open position for an experienced deeptech/cleantech business developer to scout market opportunities, define market and customer propositions and realize business deals. Your core job is the daily business development operation (e.g. sales funnel management, outreach, supply chain development, develop new markets and support marketing activities) while helping to take our company forward, defining and executing the company strategy.
What do you get out of this?
You’ll join a dynamic team of young and enthusiastic people, experience a driven startup environment and potentially have a major impact on the business and the industry of plastic recycling solutions. After a probation period, your remuneration will, in the first period, just be in shareholding until sufficient seed funding has been obtained. Remuneration is negotiable.
We work closely with pilot partners/clients to build innovative industry solutions driving change in the current plastics industry, and as a business developer you are responsible for the following components:
• Develop new strategic partnerships
• Develop and implement the go-to-market and sales strategy
• Build/expand/improve the business development team
• Drive sales and develop relationships with potential customers
• Pursue new markets and establish a company beachhead position in them
• Manage relationships with current clients and partners
• Assistance to the CEO in the fundraising process and business planning
• Business forecasting and reporting management
• Deep experience in deep-tech/high-tech/cleantech industry
• High sense of urgency and drive to deliver business results in a dynamic environment, relevant industry experience is a big plus
• Data-driven, logical communicator
• Strong leadership skills, business acumen and strategic planning
• Experience working with a variety of stakeholders
• Strong prioritization skills, including leading multiple initiatives at the same time
• 5-7 years of business development experience in a high-performance environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly organized and results-oriented
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field, having an MSc.(+) education is preferred
• Fluency in English
• (Almost) full-time availability
• Location of employment either the Eindhoven or Amsterdam area
• Travelling 25% of the time, mainly in the Netherlands at the start
• High level of academic achievement at degree level.
• Strong business judgment, proven ability to influence others
• Additional European language such as Dutch, German or French
• Experience in fundraising
• Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding public speaker
• Experience in the plastic recycling industry
• Motivated to fully understand the technical properties of the Veridis customer offering in order to be a knowledgeable business partner for Veridis customers
Send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae (CV) to Nigel Visser, CEO of Veridis at email@example.com
Veridis Instruments is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer minority/female/religion/disability/veteran/gender identity/sexual orientation/age.